Series 57 Drop-Out Spacer Flexible Disc Coupling from PSC
PSC is changing the rules in the custom flexible disc coupling market giving you outstanding value with industry leading lead-times and service.
- Superior product performance
- Short lead-times standard
- Industry leading torque density
- Quick and easy installation
- Comprehensive technical support
- 100% American made components
The technical team at PSC is eager to work with you to customize a solution for your flexible disc coupling needs. Whether you need a replacement for an existing coupling or a new design for a new application, the technical team at PSC is here to provide quick and comprehensive support.
Industry Leading Product Features:
- Manufactured with tight tolerances that provide an AGMA Class 9 balance as standard (AGMA Class 10 and Class 11 optional).
- Made with high strength alloy steel hubs to provide improved strength and allow for an optimized maximum bore.
- Unitized disc pack simplifies assembly and maintenance and provides improved performance.
- Assembled with high strength socket head cap screws that are commercially available. This allows customers to easily replace fasteners, unlike competitor’s couplings that use expensive proprietary body ground shoulder bolts.
Examples of Custom Options:
- Shrink Discs
- Torsional Tuning
- Unique Materials
- Hub Bushing
- Limited End Float
- Low Moment Design
- Cold Weather Option
- API 671 Compliant
- Torque Limiting Shear Pin
- Floating Shaft Center Spacer
- Tapered Bored
- Hydraulic Taper Bores
- Inertia Adders
- Torque Meter Integration
- High Speed (>5000 rpm)
- Semi Split Hub (No Heat Removal)
- Long Span Center Member
Superior Quality Driven by Manufacturing in the USA
- The PSC team has a strong understanding of engineering and manufacturing requirements; the engineering design and manufacturing processes are tightly linked.
- Each coupling is runout to confirm true balance.
- All manufacturing and assembly completed in the United States.
- All orders reviewed to ensure proper design selection.